Menzies Jobs – HR Coordinator Careers in London. Menzies Careers Jobs in London. Latest London Government Jobs. Get City of London Jobs in UK. Upcoming United Kingdom Govt Jobs.
London Jobs Seekers who are looking for HR Coordinator Jobs in London, can check here London Government Jobs in Menzies. Menzies Careers opportunity available for HR Coordinator Jobs in United Kingdom.
Candidates who have required qualification eligibility HR Coordinator position can apply through the Menzies careers page link provides in the below section. You can check on this page all upcoming HR Coordinator jobs in Menzies and other jobs in London.
Menzies Jobs – Apply for HR Coordinator Jobs In London, UK
Menzies Jobs in London:– Great news for job seekers. Menzies Jobs site publish notice for various jobs vacancy in their Menziess. Currently Menzies HR Coordinator Jobs available now. Candidates who are looking for HR Coordinator Jobs in London with relevant required year experience can apply for Menzies careers Employment. Candidate will get after selection great Salary £29,000 Per Year approximately.
Menzies Jobs in London Employment
|Name of the Recruitment Agencies/ Department :- Menzies
Name of the Vacant Position :- HR Coordinator
Job Location :- London
Jobs Type :- Jobs in England
Salary :- £29,000 Per Year
To provide HR support to employees, Operational Managers and the HR Team and deliver an outstanding HR service. To support effective communication and engagement with employees and to work as an HR generalist providing a rounded HR administration service to our business.
Main accountabilities include:
- To provide HR administration support to the region, ensuring that all HR SOP’s and policies and procedures are consistently implemented across LHR.
- Support the HR Advisor and HR Business Partner to deliver an outstanding HR service.
- Ensure all HR files and HR training records are maintained and updated as required.
- Ensure that all changes to personal details, job roles, remuneration or benefits are actioned in accordance with the prevailing policies and procedures, including issue of letters and contracts of employment.
- Build constructive relationships with internal and external customers and colleagues across the HR team.
Recruitment and Onboarding
- Administration support for all recruitment activity ensuring proactively managed candidate throughputs on a daily basis.
- Support the hiring managers through all stages of the recruitment process including setting up interviews, candidate search, shortlisting, administering assessments, offers and on-boarding.
- Responsible for the end-to-end approval and advertising process for all roles and provide support to hiring managers on the creation of job descriptions.
- Provide reports and data through the recruitment system on all elements of the recruitment process.
- Ensure all paperwork is completed for new starts and ensure they are set up appropriately in all HR systems. Organise and maintain personnel files, ensuring compliance with GDPR and 8 Pillar requirements.
- Track probationary reviews and ensure the HR Advisor and management teams are informed when reviews are due to be completed.
- Provide support to line managers for induction of new starters, with particular emphasis on ensuring that all new starters are made aware of key corporate HR policies, procedures, company benefits and how these are implemented locally (eg absence reporting procedures etc.)
- Assist the HR Advisor in absence management for the region, ensuring all required documentation is maintained and absence management paperwork is completed.
- Track attendance in each station, provide prompts to local management to ensure that Return to Work Interviews are carried out and recorded.
- Prompt local management and the HR Advisor to ensure that formal absence reviews are conducted and documented in accordance with the absence management policy.
- Assist the HR Advisor, local administration and management to administer family leave (including tracking maternity and paternity leave), flexible working requests and any other attendance management issues.
Termination of Employment
- Provide support for exit process of leavers, coordinating exit interviews (ensuring reasons for leaving are accurately recorded and any issues flagged to management and the HR Advisor) and equipment support
- Assist local administration to ensure that all final payments are made in accordance with statutory and contractual obligations.
- Ensure that leavers are removed from all HR systems and records are archived in accordance with the prevailing data retention policy.
- Respond to external reference requests for past/current employees in accordance with company policy.
- Assist the HR Adviser to track and record both informal and formal performance management processes and grievance process, ensuring that appropriate letters and forms and other documents are issued/used at all stages of the process. Assist management with producing outcome letters as necessary.
- Act as note take and provide HR support in disciplinaries, grievances and appeals meetings.
- Ensure all letter templates are updated and maintained in line with Company branding and current legislation.
- Assist the HR Advisor to give advice on pay and other remuneration issues, including promotion and benefits.
- Administer employee benefits.
- Assist the HR Advisor with all people recognition schemes and other engagement initiatives for the Stations, to ensure our people are engaged and valued for their contributions.
- Contribute to performance monitoring and the implementation of HR best practice measures including the annual performance review process.
- Ensure that Employee Liability Information for incoming TUPE transfers is validated and incoming employees are added to Menzies systems in accordance with company policy.
- Prepare Employee Liability Information for outgoing TUPE transfers and ensure that records of outgoing employees are archived in accordance with company policy.
- Contribute to project work delivery within the department by taking part in or leading project teams
- Create any regular reports and presentations to support the Central HR team
- Ensure all HR processes adhere to business standards, guidelines and relevant safety & security rules and regulations
- Ownership of DSARs in conjunction with group data protection department.
- Ensure effective communication and co-operation with local administrators to ensure that all people related processes are managed efficiently and in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Any other HR admin task as required
Qualifications and Experience
- CIPD level 3 certificate or working towards
- Ability to build constructive relationships with internal and external customers and with colleagues across the HR and Administration Departments
- Strong communication skills and ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with management at all levels.
- Computer literacy (MS Office applications, in particular)
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Competent and have the ability to work in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
- Thorough and proactive with the ability to deal with matters in an efficient and methodical process.
- Results orientated with good interpersonal skills.
Menzies Jobs – Apply for Warehouse & Delivery Driver Jobs In Ashford, UK
Menzies Jobs in Ashford:– Great news for job seekers. Menzies Jobs site publish notice for various jobs vacancy in their Menziess. Currently Menzies Warehouse & Delivery Driver Jobs available now. Candidates who are looking for Warehouse & Delivery Driver Jobs in Ashford with relevant required year experience can apply for Menzies careers Employment. Candidate will get after selection great Salary £14,951 Per Year approximately.
Menzies Jobs in Ashford Employment
|Name of the Recruitment Agencies/ Department :- Menzies
Name of the Vacant Position :- Warehouse & Delivery Driver
Job Location :- Ashford
Jobs Type :- Jobs in England
Salary :- £14,951 Per Year
Interested in working for an organisation ranked as one of the UK’s top-performing private companies in The Sunday Times HSBC Top Track 100?
Menzies Distribution has an excellent opportunity for an energised individual to join our Ashford Newstrade team. Our team play an important role in supporting our business to deliver world-class service and time-critical newspapers & magazines to our retail customers
Joining our team, you’ll do so much more than you think! You will play an integral part in the efficient day to day operations and will work closely with our experienced night shift operations team who will proactively support you to manage a busy warehouse role and multi-drop schedule.
When you’re in the warehouse you will support the safe loading and unloading of stock from our HGV’s into the warehouse, assist the stock control team to manage inbound and outbound stock through the warehouse and support colleagues to achieve challenging packing, scanning and sorting efficiency targets.
When you’re not in the Warehouse, you’ll be out and about delivering consignments of Newstrade to our retail customers throughout the region. You’ll have the opportunity to drive one of our modern 3.5-tonne vehicles and benefit from our continued investment in technology which will free you up to deliver an uncompromised level of service.
And, let’s not forget you will be joining one of the UK’s largest and most recognised distribution brands, where career, personal development and going the ‘extra mile’ is at the heart of our company ethos.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Scan all goods on and off your vehicle and ensure all deliveries are accurately recorded
- Check the quality of packed orders
- Manually unload, upload and deliver Newstrade to commercial premises
- Make sure the vehicle is loaded safely and within the legislation
- Deliver Newstrade to our customers safely, efficiently and on time
- Ensure security of the vehicle and goods contained during transit to the customer
- Uplifting previous days orders
- Complete all documentation as per company procedure
- Assemble customer supplies according to packing specifications
- Break down, allocate and load inbound magazine supplies
- Keep the warehouse safe, clean and tidy
- Adhere to company procedures and policies
WHAT YOU NEED
1. Held a full UK Drivers Licence for a minimum of 4 years
2. No previous disqualifications for NI, DD or DR
3. Familiarity with most of the streets and commercial addresses
4. Physically fit to meet the demands of a multi-drop driving role
5. Hardworking, positive and a flexible attitude to work
**You will also need to complete a 5-year criminal background check before commencing employment**
In addition to a competitive remuneration package and company benefits, we provide ongoing development and learning programmes, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.
- 31 Days Annual Leave (Plus 2 Fixed)
- Company Pension Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Eye Care
- Free Onsite Parking
- Onsite Canteen
- Vending Machines
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. It’s critical we have diverse talent, views and thinking if we are to deliver exceptional client value and solve the world’s important problems.
We seek to attract and recruit people from the widest talent pool, who reflect the society in which we work. And we aim to encourage an inclusive culture where people can feel empowered to be the very best they can be and to reach their full potential creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business and as an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we’re open to flexible working arrangements where appropriate.