M&G Jobs – Assistant Analyst Careers in London. M&G Careers Jobs in London. Latest London Government Jobs. Get City of London Jobs in UK. Upcoming United Kingdom Govt Jobs.
London Jobs Seekers who are looking for Assistant Analyst Jobs in London, can check here London Government Jobs in M&G. M&G Careers opportunity available for Assistant Analyst Jobs in United Kingdom.
Candidates who have required qualification eligibility Assistant Analyst position can apply through the M&G careers page link provides in the below section. You can check on this page all upcoming Assistant Analyst jobs in M&G and other jobs in London.
M&G Jobs – Apply for Assistant Analyst Jobs In London, UK
M&G Jobs in London:– Great news for job seekers. M&G Jobs site publish notice for various jobs vacancy in their M&Gs. Currently M&G Assistant Analyst Jobs available now. Candidates who are looking for Assistant Analyst Jobs in London with relevant one year experience can apply for M&G careers Employment. Candidate will get after selection great Salary £23,728 Per Year approximately.
M&G Jobs in London Employment
|Name of the Recruitment Agencies/ Department :- M&G
Name of the Vacant Position :- Assistant Analyst
Job Location :- London
Jobs Type :- Jobs in England
Salary :- £23,728 Per Year
At M&G our vision is: to become the best loved and most successful savings and investment businessand we’re looking for people who are excited about joining us on our journey. We’re digitally transforming and investing heavily in technology and innovation to develop new and improved customer propositions that really raise the bar for our customers. To help us achieve our vision we’re looking for exceptional people who live our values and behaviours and who can inspire others; embrace change; deliver results and keep it simple.
We know that an inclusive environment makes us more accessible and ensures we attract, engage, promote and retain exceptional people. We welcome applications from all individuals regardless of age, gender/gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity/nationality, disability, or military service and welcome those who have taken career breaks. We will consider flexible working arrangements or home working arrangements for any of our roles.
What you can expect from us:
We are committed to creating an environment where you can be exceptional at all you do. To help us deliver this, we promise to:
- Challenge Your Limits by creating a stimulating working environment and providing opportunities for you to be involved in meaningful and challenging work
- Support Your Aspirations with a commitment to learning and development that helps you achieve and build your experience with people who want you to succeed
- Value Your Input whereby leaders and managers will involve you in key decisions, listen to your thoughts and recognise the important contribution you make
- Balance Your Life through a work life partnership that focuses on making this an inclusive, diverse and friendly place to work and offers the flexibility and support that enables everyone to be at their best
How do we support our employees:
All M&G plc employees will be supported in the workplace through our LifeWorks employee assistance programme which is run by Canada Life. If you need counselling, confidential financial or legal advice. T he service is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and offers access to qualified professionals who can provide specialist information, advice and support on many issues. It offers a broad range of services, including help with family issues, maintaining work/life balance and mental health support.
The role will be to help support a team of 16 analysts within Fixed Income, covering the Asset Backed Securities sector.
The role encompasses supporting the analyst team by taking an active role in administrative tasks, project work and interfacing with various stakeholders across the business. This is a dynamic role and will require an individual who is both a self-starter and motivated to take initiative and responsibility for multiple work streams.
The focus initially will be on supporting team functions through: (1) Maintenance and responsibility for ABS data – this includes asset setups, cashflows, valuations, corporate actions, regulatory rules and their appropriate functioning on systems. (2) Supporting analysts with deals, reviews and reporting – with opportunities to gain experience and knowledge across the different ABS sectors. (3) Monitoring and surveillance of our holdings, (4) Delivery on key projects and (5) Acting as point of contact for various internal teams.
- Taking responsibility for the accuracy of the ABS team data across internal systems. This includes but is not limited to the accurate and timely reflection of deal economics, ratings, cashflows and compliance fields on these systems.
- Corporate Actions, Cashflows and Surveillance: Take responsibility for ensuring that corporate actions on ABS instruments are voted in accordance with analyst recommendations. This requires liaising with analysts, fund managers and the corporate actions team. Administration of ABS cashflows and undertaking deal surveillance across the ABS team portfolio, utilising Intex and proprietary systems.
- Liaising and acting as a primary point of contact for internal teams with the ABS research team. With a particular focus on ABS data, ongoing project work, system queries and generalist queries into the ABS team.
- Fulfilling reporting requirements for senior members of the team and various committees. This will also include ad hoc reporting and data queries. The scope of these reporting requirements will include high profile reporting responsibilities such as the Securitisation Oversight Meeting (SOM), Ratings Reviews and various other committee and external reporting obligations.
- Assisting analysts with both primary and secondary deals. This will encompass undertaking analytical and regulatory work. This will also include assisting with rating reviews, reporting and surveillance responsibilities.
- Being involved in project work across the team.
- Represent the team on internal committees, on process, resourcing and IT issues.
Knowledge and Experience:
This role is ideally suited to someone who can demonstrate:
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and manage projects under tight deadlines
- Self-starter and pro-active
- Knowledge of bond concepts and analysis
- Good communicator with the ability to build relationships with diverse stakeholders
- Ability to manage large volume of data while maintaining focus on key issues
- Strong excel skills
- Understanding of key financial principles and concepts, either through formal study or personal interest
We live by four behaviours at M&G and we ask all our employees to:
- Inspire Others – Support and encourage each other, creating an environment where everyone can contribute and succeed
- Embrace Change – Be open to change, willing to be challenged and able to adapt quickly and imaginatively to new ideas
- Deliver Results – Focus on outcomes, set high standards and deliver with energy and determination
- Keep it Simple – Cut through complexity and bureaucracy, be clear and decisive and never overcomplicate things