New Balance Jobs – Retail Associate Careers in London. New Balance Careers Jobs in London. Latest London Government Jobs. Get City of London Jobs in UK. Upcoming United Kingdom Govt Jobs.
London Jobs Seekers who are looking for Retail Associate Jobs in London, can check here London Government Jobs in New Balance. New Balance Careers opportunity available for Retail Associate Jobs in United Kingdom.
Candidates who have Required Qualification eligibility Retail Associate position can apply through the New Balance careers page link provides in the below section. You can check on this page all upcoming Retail Associate jobs in New Balance and other jobs in London.
New Balance Jobs – Apply for Retail Associate Jobs In London, UK
New Balance Jobs in London:– Great news for job seekers. New Balance Jobs site publish notice for various jobs vacancy in their New Balance. Currently New Balance Retail Associate Jobs available now. Candidates who are looking for Retail Associate Jobs in London with relevant one year experience can apply for New Balance careers Employment. Candidate will get after selection great Salary £22229.00 a Year.
New Balance Jobs in London Employment
|Name of the Recruitment Agencies/ Department :- New Balance
Name of the Vacant Position :- Retail Associate
Job Location :- London
Jobs Type :- Jobs in England
Salary :- £22229.00 a Year
For over a century, New Balance has inspired athletes and communities of all kinds in their pursuit of excellence. We innovate fearlessly, guided by our core values and we are driven by the belief that conventions were meant to be challenged. We seek leaders and pioneers — because there’s no time to wait around for next. At New Balance, We Got Now.
Provide total customer satisfaction to meet the needs of the customers according to New Balance standards, drive sales and achieve targets. As a Retail Associate you will be an ambassador of the brand embracing New Balance values in a fast paced and energetic environment.
- Achieve personal KPIs
- Deliver total customer satisfaction
- Assist customers in understanding why our products meet their needs
- Follow the end to end customer journey – from entering the store to leaving the store
- Open and close sale transactions including processing sales in line with company procedure
- Uphold company values in day to day work
- Encourage continuous improvement through ongoing feedback
- Responsible for maintaining health, safety and environmental standards in store
- Help to ensure the store remains as commercial as possible following given guidelines for example, visual merchandising and stockroom standards
- Protecting the New Balance brand and assets at all times
- Actively own your own learning, for example, product knowledge, product fit
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Perform other duties as required
REQUIREMENTS FOR SUCCESS:
- Team player
- Demonstrate customer service skills
- Motivation/positive attitude towards sales
- Desire to succeed and improve
- Ability to performance basic maths and general retail operational processes
- Past retail experience desirable
- Interest in Fashion and/or sport desirable
- Excellent communication skills and enjoy working with people on a daily basis
- Ability to lift 7-20Kg
- Flexible work schedule includes weekends and holidays
Equal Opportunity Employer:
New Balance is committed to equality of opportunity for all current and prospective associates regardless of age, disability, race, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, marriage and civil partnership and gender reassignment. We are an equal opportunity employer and support a culture of diversity and inclusion.