Pret A Manger Jobs – Team Member Careers in Norwich. Pret A Manger Careers Jobs in Norwich. Latest Norwich Government Jobs. Get City of Norwich Jobs in UK. Upcoming United Kingdom Govt Jobs.
Norwich Jobs Seekers who are looking for Team Member Jobs in Norwich, can check here Norwich Government Jobs in Pret A Manger. Pret A Manger Careers opportunity available for Team Member Jobs in United Kingdom.
Candidates who have Required Qualification eligibility Team Member position can apply through the Pret A Manger careers page link provides in the below section. You can check on this page all upcoming Team Member jobs in Pret A Manger and other jobs in Norwich.
Pret A Manger Jobs – Apply for Team Member Jobs In Norwich, UK
Pret A Manger Jobs in Norwich:– Great news for job seekers. Pret A Manger Jobs site publish notice for various jobs vacancy in their Pret A Manger. Currently Pret A Manger Team Member Jobs available now. Candidates who are looking for Team Member Jobs in Norwich with relevant one year experience can apply for Pret A Manger careers Employment. Candidate will get after selection great Salary £18,647 a Year.
Pret A Manger Jobs in Norwich Employment
|Name of the Recruitment Agencies/ Department :- Pret A Manger
Name of the Vacant Position :- Team Member
Job Location :- Norwich
Jobs Type :- Jobs in England
Salary :- £18,647 a Year
We are looking for passionate people to join Team Pret.
Our wonderful Team Members work in the Kitchen (making delicious sandwiches, salads,wraps and more) and Front of House (engaging with our customers and having lots of fun).
- You will get a competitive hourly pay and a generous weekly bonus *
- Weekly pay
- Free food when you’re working (and a great discount when you’re not)
- Part-time and full-time positions (no zero hours contracts here)
- Outstanding training and development (95% of our Managers started as Team Members)
- Free pair of shoes every year *
- Discounts at numerous gyms, pools and fitness events
- A 24-hour Employee Assistance Programme supporting our teams to resolve personal problems when needed
- Amazing team events and parties
- Up to £100 cash rewards for wowing our customers
- 28 days holiday a year (including Bank Holidays) – with more earned the longer you’re with us
- After initial training
And most importantly, you’ll be joining the Pret family where we have fun and look after each other.
You’ll have access to the Pret Academy which supports the training and development of our people. There is opportunity to progress (if you want to) and specialise in hot food, team training or coffee and become a Barista.
We have the following position available right now:
- Full-time – Shifts are spread over 5 days from Friday to Tuesday. You must be available from 5:30am to 8:00pm