Topps Tiles Jobs – Sales Assistant Careers in Bromley. Topps Tiles Careers Jobs in Bromley. Latest Bromley Government Jobs. Get City of Bromley Jobs in UK. Upcoming United Kingdom Govt Jobs.
Bromley Jobs Seekers who are looking for Sales Assistant Jobs in Bromley, can check here Bromley Government Jobs in Topps Tiles. Topps Tiles Careers opportunity available for Sales Assistant Jobs in United Kingdom.
Candidates who have Required Qualification eligibility Sales Assistant position can apply through the Topps Tiles careers page link provides in the below section. You can check on this page all upcoming Sales Assistant jobs in Topps Tiles and other jobs in Bromley.
Topps Tiles Jobs – Apply for Sales Assistant Jobs In Bromley, UK
Topps Tiles Jobs in Bromley:– Great news for job seekers. Topps Tiles Jobs site publish notice for various jobs vacancy in their Topps Tiles. Currently Topps Tiles Sales Assistant Jobs available now. Candidates who are looking for Sales Assistant Jobs in Bromley with relevant one year experience can apply for Topps Tiles careers Employment. Candidate will get after selection great Salary £8.78 a Hour.
Topps Tiles Jobs in Bromley Employment
|Name of the Recruitment Agencies/ Department :- Topps Tiles
Name of the Vacant Position :- Sales Assistant
Job Location :- Bromley
Jobs Type :- Jobs in England
Salary :- £8.78 a Hour
Aged 25 and above: £9.36 per hour plus personal sales commission
Aged 24 and below: £8.78 per hour plus personal sales commission
Think you know Topps Tiles? Think again. There’s plenty about Topps Tiles that might surprise you. Like the fact that you don’t need DIY or tiling experience to join us. If you’re enthusiastic and brilliant with people, we have a great job in store for you.
What we’re looking for
You don’t need to have worked in retail sales before. And you certainly don’t need to know all about tiles or DIY. If you’re the sort of person who’ll go above and beyond to deliver outstanding customer service, you’re a quick learner (we have the training you need to soon become a product specialist).and are a team player, we’d love to hear from you. Just so you know, internally at Topps Tiles, our Sales Assistants are known as Service Specialists.
Part of a small store team, and by using leading edge technology in store, we enable you to help our customers visualise their projects and really bring them to life. You’ll inspire customers and help them to find just what they’re looking for and do everything you can to make their tiling project happen. You’ll be quick to get to the heart of every customer’s needs – whether it’s flooring for a first home or a trade tile purchase – and find solutions that fit their requirements brilliantly.
No two days are the same, one minute you could be getting creative, the next helping with our traders. Lifting tiles is part of the job as is putting away deliveries!
Who you are
Great team player? Real people person? Someone who loves helping others? Check, check and check. As well as being passionate about customer service, you’ll need:
- The ability to communicate well with colleagues and customers
- A confident and professional manner in dealing with a variety of different customer situations
- Ability to work co-operatively with others
- Enthusiasm and a positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Ability to engage and inspire customers through questioning and listening skills
- Previous experience as a Sales Assistant or working in retail sales would be a bonus but isn’t essential
- A creative flair or interest in the latest trends is perfect as you will get to influence customers in their style choices
- Flexibility to cover store opening hours including weekends, and work in alternative locations if required. We only expect you to work daytime hours – no evenings and no Christmas Eve or Boxing Day either.
What we’ll do for you
- There’s a generous staff discount for our Sales Assistants, a Share Save scheme, pension and life assurance, a holiday allowance that increases with length of service and a wide range of other benefits. We’re committed to promoting talent from within too, which means you’ll be well-supported to build a rewarding career with an individual development plan and lots of training on offer.
- In a culture where hard work is recognised and great results are rewarded, you can look forward to uncapped personal commission.
Who we are
Big things are happening at Topps Tiles. As the UK’s leading tile specialist selling only the very best quality on-trend products, £1 of every £3 spent in the UK domestic tile market is spent with us. We have grown to incorporate over 1,500 specialist experts and over 350 stores nationwide. This is an exciting time to join the Topps Tiles family. We’re as big on career opportunities as we are on outstanding service and great value. After all, it’s the brilliant, friendly, knowledgeable people that make us special.