TSB Banking Jobs – Regulatory Reporting Manager Careers in Edinburgh. TSB Banking Careers Jobs in Edinburgh. Latest Edinburgh Government Jobs. Get City of Edinburgh Jobs in UK. Upcoming United Kingdom Govt Jobs.
Edinburgh Jobs Seekers who are looking for Regulatory Reporting Manager Jobs in Edinburgh, can check here Edinburgh Government Jobs in TSB Banking. TSB Banking Careers opportunity available for Regulatory Reporting Manager Jobs in United Kingdom.
Candidates who have required qualification eligibility Regulatory Reporting Manager position can apply through the TSB Banking careers page link provides in the below section. You can check on this page all upcoming Regulatory Reporting Manager jobs in TSB Banking and other jobs in Edinburgh.
TSB Banking Jobs – Apply for Regulatory Reporting Manager Jobs In Edinburgh, UK
TSB Banking Jobs in Edinburgh:– Great news for job seekers. TSB Banking Jobs site publish notice for various jobs vacancy in their offices. Currently TSB Banking Regulatory Reporting Manager Jobs available now. Candidates who are looking for Regulatory Reporting Manager Jobs in Edinburgh with relevant one year experience can apply for TSB Banking careers Employment. Candidate will get after selection great Salary £38350 – £49690 yearly approximately.
TSB Banking Jobs in Edinburgh Employment
|Name of the Recruitment Agencies/ Department :- TSB Banking
Name of the Vacant Position :- Regulatory Reporting Manager
Job Location :- Edinburgh
Jobs Type :- Jobs in Scotland
Salary :- £38350 – £49690 Yearly
We are looking for someone who is passionate about our business
The Regulatory Reporting Manager, as part of a team, will assist the senior manager regulatory reporting in delivery of reporting to Sabadell, PRA and other external bodies for the bank.
Also in the preparation of Pillar 3 document, implementation of regulatory changes, input to the capital management process and forecasting plan for TSB and reporting internally to senior
management through the provision of regular and ad hoc information, commercial advice and analysis.
What we need today
We’d love our Regulatory Reporting Manager to have these skills and experience:
- External reporting experience or equivalent, would also suit a part qualified accountant who may be working towards a professional qualification.
- Knowledge of regulatory reporting to the PRA / EBA
- Ability to analyse technical issues
- Ability to develop a good understanding of finance systems architecture and processes
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with other finance and risk units;
- Previous line management responsibility
What we need tomorrow
We know it takes more than just skills and experience. So, we want our Regulatory Reporting Manager to:
- Be responsible for the preparation of regulatory returns (such as COREP and SREP) to Sabadell, PRA and other regulators ensuring timescales and data accuracy requirements met;
- Prepare TSB’s Pillar 3 disclosure and information requirements for Sabadell Group and organisation of timetable and governance process;
- Use knowledge and experience to promptly identify potential problems within returns and ensure escalation and resolution where appropriate;
- Complete capital / RWA information for presentation to internal senior management and executive committees and input in statutory accounting capital requirements
- Assist Regulatory Reporting senior manager delivering small scale projects or defined tasks on larger projects
- Ensure strong controls environment in place including the Target Operating Framework and Minimum Standards
- Keep abreast of relevant regulatory developments and assist in implementation of all required changes.
TSB Banking Jobs – Apply for Industrial Placement Jobs In London, UK
TSB Banking Jobs in London:– Great news for job seekers. TSB Banking Jobs site publish notice for various jobs vacancy in their offices. Currently TSB Banking Industrial Placement Jobs available now. Candidates who are looking for Industrial Placement Jobs in London with relevant one year experience can apply for TSB Banking careers Employment. Candidate will get after selection great Salary £15,000 – £24,999 yearly approximately.
TSB Banking Jobs in London Employment
|Name of the Recruitment Agencies/ Department :- TSB Banking
Name of the Vacant Position :- Industrial Placement
Job Location :- London
Jobs Type :- Jobs in England
Salary :- £15,000 – £24,999 Yearly
At TSB, we believe businesses need to reflect the communities they serve. This is why we have a long-term commitment to diversity and inclusion.
It’s important to us to make sure we bring the best talent to our business, regardless of characteristics such as race, gender, disability, sexual orientation or social background. Our focus on diversity and inclusion is a key part of how we support and develop the people who work here. It helps us build a stronger culture where no matter what background you come from you feel valued and confident in bringing your whole self to work.
Job Role: Industrial Placement (2021/22)
Location: Gresham Street, London
At TSB we’re clear about what matters. Delivering for our customers, keeping things simple and building operational excellence. Bringing our exciting new technology to life in 2021 will help us do all this and more, so we can provide the type of products and services we know our customers need and want.
Finance plays a central role in supporting the TSB strategy. Understanding the financial position of our business, from a branch level reconciliation through to high level strategy support, is fundamental to us bringing more competition to UK banking – ultimately making banking better for all UK consumers. After all, good business decisions are based on good financial information.
We’re the guardians of the numbers. We need to get the basics right every time so the business knows how it’s doing and where it’s going.
We’re looking for people who are passionate about their career
We’re delighted to offer unique placement opportunities within our Treasury function at our Head Office in London. We’re after motivated and talented individuals who are eager to develop and gain invaluable specialist knowledge – could you help shape the future of Treasury within Banking?
It’s a rare opportunity to be part of a culture that embraces change, challenge and a new territory, in a team that is responsible for the very core of the bank. As a challenger bank we’re under internal and external scrutiny, so the Treasury function sits at the heart of how we deliver on what we promise to our customers.
Successful candidates will be given key experience in the Treasury department and have the opportunity to work in teams such as the Capital, Funding & Liquidity Management (CF&L) team and the Asset & Liability Management (ALM) team.
The Asset & Liability Management (ALM) function plays a crucial role in Treasury, providing market facing trade capability, investment strategies, Interest Rate Risk management, and quantitative interest rate and customer behaviour modelling.
The CF&L function is critical in ensuring TSB has enough capital, funding and liquidity to fulfil its business plans to lend well. The CF&L team ensures TSB manages its risks safely and efficiently and allows the bank to focus on serving its customers.
Interns within Treasury can expect to gain an understanding of the Treasury department and its key function within the bank. They will be involved in financial modelling, stress testing, interpreting regulation and looking at how we can improve things. They can expect to learn about the capital markets, hedging strategies and most importantly risk management. Working in a team responsible for the very core of the bank, they will have exposure to various areas such as Capital management, Liquidity and Funding strategies, Financial risk modelling, Hedge Accounting and many other aspects of day to day Treasury life. In summary, interns will be one of the team.
Assessment Events for our Industrial Placement scheme will be held early in the New Year
What we need today
We’re looking for applications from students who:
- Are currently in their 2nd year of studies on an undergraduate course and can commit to full time employment for a year from July 2021 until July 2022
- Ideally are studying a relevant subject, such as maths, accountancy or economics
- Have a keen interest in learning more about the Treasury function of a Bank and how it works
- Are team players, with good communication skills both written and verbal
- Will live and breathe our TSB values and behaviours
What we will give you in return
The programme includes:
- A unique year in TSB, with a fully supported training and development plan
- One-to-one mentoring with our experienced analysts
- meaningful work and experience within our Treasury Function
So if this sounds right up your street, come and join our team. We make things happen!