Vanguard Jobs – Investment Analyst Careers in London. Vanguard Careers Jobs in London. Latest London Government Jobs. Get City of London Jobs in UK. Upcoming United Kingdom Govt Jobs.
London Jobs Seekers who are looking for Investment Analyst Jobs in London, can check here London Government Jobs in Vanguard. Vanguard Careers opportunity available for Investment Analyst Jobs in United Kingdom.
Candidates who have required qualification eligibility Investment Analyst position can apply through the Vanguard careers page link provides in the below section. You can check on this page all upcoming Investment Analyst jobs in Vanguard and other jobs in London.
Vanguard Jobs – Apply for Investment Analyst Jobs In London, UK
Vanguard Jobs in London:– Great news for job seekers. Vanguard Jobs site publish notice for various jobs vacancy in their Vanguard. Currently Vanguard Investment Analyst Jobs available now. Candidates who are looking for Investment Analyst Jobs in London with relevant one year experience can apply for Vanguard careers Employment. Candidate will get after selection great Salary £35915.00 a Year.
Vanguard Jobs in London Employment
|Name of the Recruitment Agencies/ Department :- Vanguard
Name of the Vacant Position :- Investment Analyst
Job Location :- London
Jobs Type :- Jobs in England
Salary :- £35915.00 a Year
In This Role, You Will
- Conduct research and analysis of investment related topics in support of broader research efforts for internal partners or external clients.
- Devise appropriate data gathering strategies and employ quantitative data analysis techniques.
- Develop insights, recommendations, and strategies that result from investment analysis.
- Actively participate in research meetings to identify and debate investment issues.
- Keep up to date with current academic and practitioner research literature on quantitative topics.
- Support senior strategists with presentation material, talking points, and reports based on findings and trends.
- Present analysis and results internally and on occasion externally to Vanguard clients or constituents.
What It Takes
- Undergraduate degree in finance or economics or equivalent combination of training and experience required.
- Demonstrated experience in conducting research of academic type quality, either while working in the financial industry for at least two years or while pursuing a post graduate degree (MSc or PhD).
- Ability to read technical papers and implement methodology in statistical software.
- Fluent in statistical software such as Python, Matlab or R.
- Ability to write effectively and explain complex concepts to non-technical audiences.
- Ability to work independently and with others on multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Vanguard is not offering visa sponsorship for this position.
This role encompasses activities that fall within the remit of UK Financial Conduct Authority (‘FCA’) regulation. The successful candidate will therefore be subject to UK regulatory requirements in relation to conduct rules, regulatory references and the assessment of fitness and propriety, knowledge, experience and competence. Where appropriate, the role may also be subject to approval by the UK FCA.
We are Vanguard. Together, we’re changing the way the world invests.
For us, investing doesn’t just end in value. It starts with values. Because when you invest with courage, when you invest with clarity, and when you invest with care, you get so much more in return. We invest with purpose—and that’s how we’ve become a global market leader. Here, we grow by doing the right thing for the people we serve. And so can you.
We want to make success accessible to everyone. This is our opportunity. Let’s make it count.
Vanguard’s continued commitment to diversity and inclusion is firmly rooted in our culture. Every decision we make to best serve our clients, crew (internally employees are referred to as crew), and communities is guided by one simple statement: “Do the right thing.”
We believe that a critical aspect of doing the right thing requires building diverse, inclusive, and highly effective teams of individuals who are as unique as the clients they serve. We empower our crew to contribute their distinct strengths to achieving Vanguard’s core purpose through our values.
When all crew members feel valued and included, our ability to collaborate and innovate is amplified, and we are united in delivering on Vanguard’s core purpose.
Our core purpose: To take a stand for all investors, to treat them fairly, and to give them the best chance for investment success.
A note on flexible working in the longer term – we have transitioned to a work from home model for many of our crew and continue to interview, hire, and on-board future crew remotely. We’ve learned that we can serve clients well, maintain our productivity, and continue to deliver on our strategic goals while most of our crew work remotely. These learnings help reinforce that we will work differently in the future, and we are committed to providing more flexibility than in the past.
As we develop the path forward, we will take a thoughtful approach that both maximizes the advantages of working remotely and the many benefits of coming together and collaborating in a shared workspace. We believe that in-person interactions among our crew are important for preserving our unique culture and advantageous for the personal development of our crew. Given that we expect a balance of remote and on-campus work for most roles, we encourage you to make the decision regarding your job interview and offer knowing that you will be working with your fellow crew members at one of Vanguard’s offices on a regular basis when we re-open. We will provide more details on our evolving approach to flexibility as soon as possible.