WSCC Jobs – Assistant Care Manager Hospitals Careers in Crawley. WSCC Careers Jobs in Crawley. Latest Crawley Government Jobs. Get City of Crawley Jobs in UK. Upcoming United Kingdom Govt Jobs.
Crawley Jobs Seekers who are looking for Assistant Care Manager Hospitals Jobs in Crawley, can check here Crawley Government Jobs in WSCC. WSCC Careers opportunity available for Assistant Care Manager Hospitals Jobs in United Kingdom.
Candidates who have Required Qualification eligibility Assistant Care Manager Hospitals position can apply through the WSCC careers page link provides in the below section. You can check on this page all upcoming Assistant Care Manager Hospitals jobs in WSCC and other jobs in Crawley.
West Sussex County Council Jobs – Apply for Assistant Care Manager Hospitals Jobs In Crawley, UK
WSCC Jobs in Crawley:– Great news for job seekers. WSCC Jobs site publish notice for various jobs vacancy in their WSCC. Currently WSCC Assistant Care Manager Hospitals Jobs available now. Candidates who are looking for Assistant Care Manager Hospitals Jobs in Crawley with relevant one year experience can apply for WSCC careers Employment. Candidate will get after selection great Salary £20,903 – 22,183 a Year.
WSCC Jobs in Crawley Employment
|Name of the Recruitment Agencies/ Department :- West Sussex County Council
Name of the Vacant Position :- Assistant Care Manager Hospitals
Job Location :- Crawley
Jobs Type :- Jobs in England
Salary :- £20,903 – 22,183 a Year
We currently have opportunities for Assistant Care Managers across our Northern Hospitals (Princess Royal (Haywards Heath), Crawley, East Surrey and Worthing Hospitals).
The Hospital Social Work teams are in an exciting period of development – working closely with our Health colleagues to develop services and enable earlier discharges to improve the independence of people returning to the community.
The work will involve carrying out care act assessments and reviews; mental capacity act assessments; continuing health care assessments and supporting with safeguarding enquiries where appropriate. The successful candidate will be expected to take part in a duty rota.
It is essential that as an Assistant Care Manager, you have the ability to work both independently and collaboratively as part of the team. You will also be able to effectively manage a caseload in a timely and consistent manner, using clear and concise recording and be able to work effectively with our partner agencies in Statutory and Voluntary organisations in busy health and social care environments.
The team will offer the successful candidate excellent peer support, regular supervision and on-going training opportunities to develop your skills as an Assistant Care Manager.
Experience and Skills
- Ability to analyse and interpret information and prioritise needs in order to make recommendations/decisions which will have a positive outcome.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, working under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Ability to work in a multi-agency environment to deliver a service to those people who access or need the service.
- Ability to communicate complicated or sensitive information, both orally and in writing, to a range of audiences to achieve positive outcomes; to be able to communicate clearly with customers, reflecting the service objectives and standards.
- Sound and accurate IT and keyboard skills.
- Ability to recognise the limits of own accountability and responsibility, and to seek appropriate support, advice and supervision.
Qualifications and/or experience:
- GCSE English and Maths or equivalent qualification or experience operating at this level of literacy and numeracy.
- NVQ Level 3 in Care. Desirable
- Experience of providing support/working with people in a Social Care environment.
- Experience of forming effective working relationships within a multi-agency setting.
- Experience of providing advice and guidance to others.
Rewards and Benefits
In addition to working within a great team and a competitive salary you will have access to:
- 24 days annual leave + bank holidays with the ability to buy additional leave annually.
- Access to a generous, defined benefit pension scheme.
- A range of flexible working options.
WSCC Jobs | West Sussex Council Teaching Jobs & School Jobs (Under Sussex Local Government Jobs)
Govt Job seekers who wishing to find out WSCC Jobs Recruitment for the year 2021. The job opportunity open in Local government Jobs department for West Sussex City Council Jobs for all of them. The West Sussex City Council Jobs for the Teaching & School Education Job vacancies. United Kingdom (UK) Govt Job Aspirants can apply for this job position of West Sussex Council Jobs Vacancies. The details for the East West Sussex Council Jobs is given in the below of this job post.
North East WSCC Jobs & South WSCC Jobs Vacancies Department is the one of the top Local department who provides many types of Educational & School job opportunity in West Sussex Local Government Jobs Department. West Sussex Government job seekers can apply for the Vacancies West Sussex . The details are given in below.
All the England Government Jobs Seekers: If you have any query or Doubt for this latest Local Government Jobs 2021 Post can Comment in the Comment Box. Our expert contact you as soon and reply you query. For stay with us in future and get free job alert for UK Government Jobs 2021 subscribe our UK.governmentjobs.guru portal by email.